Tobacco Treatment and ResourcesThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of tobacco treatment resources related to tobacco use and exposure, including fact sheets and rack cards. For information on electronic products, please visit our E-Cigarettes and Vaping resource page.
Tobacco Treatment Services
1-800-QUIT-NOW or MaineQuitLink.com
The Maine QuitLink offers free, confidential quit coaching and medication for Maine residents who use tobacco products. Individuals can choose from a variety of digital and phone based programs to meet them where they are in their quitting process.
My Life, My Quit
Text “Start My Quit” to 36072, MyLifeMyQuit.com, or 1-855-891-9989
My Life, My Quit is a free and confidential service for teens (13-17) who want help quitting all forms of tobacco including smoking, vaping, or chewing. Tailored quit coaching is available via text, web chat and phone.
Please see the CTI Tobacco Treatment Materials Database for digital download links and print copy order information
Whether you’re thinking about quitting or ready to quit, the Maine QuitLink has the tools and tobacco treatment resources to support you.
- Maine QuitLink Info Card, Translations: Arabic, French, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Thinking About Quitting Booklet
- QuitLink What Happens When You Quit Rack Card
- Quit Tips/After You Quit Rack Card
- Quit Tobacco Once and For All Brochure
- Free Help to Quit Smoking Rack Card, Translations: Arabic, French, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Quit Chewing Tobacco Rack Card
- 5 Keys to Success Work Sheet
- Know Your Triggers Work Sheet
- Reasons to Quit Work Sheet
- Beneficial Effects of Quitting Smoking
- Financial Benefits of Quitting
- Making a Choice (Benefits of Quitting)
- Cost of Tobacco Treatment Medications vs Cigarettes
Smoking and Health Issues
- Asthma and Smoking
- Cancer and Smoking Rack Card
- COPD and Smoking
- Diabetes and Smoking
- Heart Disease and Smoking
- Pregnancy and Tobacco Use Rack Card
- Quitting Tobacco and Weight Gain
Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Reduce the risk of secondhand smoke in your home and take the smoke-free homes pledge.
- Secondhand Smoke Fact Sheet
- Secondhand Smoke & Thirdhand Smoke Rack Card, Translations: Arabic, French, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets Fact Sheet
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets Rack Card Translations: Arabic, French, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Smoke-Free Housing Fire Safety Tenant Fact Sheet
- Smoke-Free Housing Tenant Fact Sheet
- Downloadable Smoke-Free Homes Pledge Sheet