TobaccoThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of resources related to tobacco use and exposure, including fact sheets and rack cards. For information on electronic products, please visit our ENDS and Vaping resource page.
Whether you’re thinking about quitting or ready to quit, The QuitLink has the tools to support you.
- Thinking About Quitting Booklet
- QuitLink What Happens When You Quit Infographic
- Quit Tips
- After You Quit
- 5 Keys to Success Work Sheet
- Know Your Triggers Work Sheet
- Reasons to Quit Work Sheet
- Smoking and Cancer Rack Card
Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Reduce the risk of secondhand smoke in your home and take the smoke-free homes pledge.
- Secondhand Smoke Fact Sheet
- Secondhand Smoke Rack Card
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets Fact Sheet
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets Rack Card
- Smoke-Free Housing Fire Safety Tenant Fact Sheet
- Smoke-Free Housing Tenant Fact Sheet
- Downloadable Smoke-Free Homes Pledge Sheet