Throughout the year, CTI conducts free virtual trainings to support ongoing education in tobacco treatment, prevention and policy change. The CTI Training and Education Team offers a variety of webinars that allow you to earn continuing education credits and learn without leaving your desk. Download the 2018-19 webinar brochure for additional information or visit the calendar to register for webinars.
Previously recorded webinars are available for viewing, click on the webinar title for additional information and viewing.
- All About the Maine Tobacco HelpLine
- Building Capacity for Delivering Tobacco Treatment in a Behavioral Health Setting
- Building Capacity for Delivering Evidence-Based Tobacco Treatment in a Clinical Setting
- The Center for Tobacco Independence Communications Strategies: An Overview and Review of New Websites (January 2019)
- Tobacco and Other Substance Use Disorders
- Tobacco Interventions in a Behavioral Setting
- Tobacco Interventions in a Clinical Setting
- Tobacco Treatment Medications
- Understanding Substance Use and Addiction