The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read CTI’s ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems) Policy Statement (released March 2019)
Recently Developed CTI Resources (Spring 2019):
- Brochure: Addressing Tobacco Use in Behavioral Health Agencies – Resources from the Center for Tobacco Independence
- Digital Display Messages:
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Patient Tools: Find downloadable resources related to tobacco use, quitting, smoke exposure and electronic products.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.