The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- March 3, 2020: New Statewide Vaping Treatment Services
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- April 2020: Psychedelics & Tobacco Treatment, COVID-19 & Smoking, and More
- March 2020: Quit Success Among Tobacco/Cannabis Users, New Vaping Services and More
- February 2020: New Surgeon General’s Report, Behavioral Health Infographics & More
- January 2020: Long-Term Vaping Risks, Maine Youth Vaping on the Rise & More
- December 2019: Group Treatment for Tobacco, ENDS Videos & More
- November 2019: Incentives for Quitting, Vaping and Pregnancy, and More
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- February 2020: Behavioral Health & Higher Education Gold Star Standards of Excellence Date Announcement
- November 2019: 2019 Hospital Gold Star Standards of Excellence Celebration & Wrap-Up
- June 2019: Announcement of Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards Award Winners
- March 2020: Sidekicks E-Newsletter Special Edition: New Vaping Support Resources
- January 2020: Winter Sidekicks E-News
- June 2019: Summer Sidekicks E-News
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.