The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- June 3, 2020: Introducing the Maine QuitLink and New Tobacco Treatment Services
- April 30, 2020: New Resources to Support Behavioral Health Tobacco Treatment
- March 3, 2020: New Statewide Vaping Treatment Services
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- June 2021: Announcing the Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awards
- November 2020: Announcing the Hospital and Healthcare Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awardees
- June 2021: Sidekicks E-Newsletter Spring 2021
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.