The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Recently Developed CTI Resources (Spring 2019):
Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) Infographics for Schools and Communities: Download on our ENDS & Vaping Resource Page
Digital Display Messages:
- Quit Message 1
- Quit Message 2
- Smoke-Free Home Message 1
- Smoke-Free Home Message 2
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 1: Poster, Digital Display
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 2: Poster, Digital Display
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 3: Poster, Digital Display
- When You’re Ready to Talk About Tobacco
Rack Card: Secondhand Smoke and Pets
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
CTI Tobacco Control News:
Training and Education E-News:
- May 2019: Tobacco intervention & severe mental illness, online course update & more!
- April 2019: Risks of e-cigarettes, meet a tobacco treatment specialist & more!
- March 2019: E-cigarettes for quitting smoking, a survey & more!
- February 2019: Upcoming Trainings: Basic & Intensive Skills, 2019 Annual Conference, Webinars
- January 2019: Secondhand smoke report, “Dear Family & Friends Letter” & more!
- December 2018: Prenatal tobacco screening, new FDA rules & more!
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- January 2019: Winter Sidekicks E-News
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.