The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- June 3, 2020: Introducing the Maine QuitLink and New Tobacco Treatment Services
- May 27, 2020: Registration Open for 2020 Annual Tobacco Treatment and Prevention Conference
- April 30, 2020: New Resources to Support Behavioral Health Tobacco Treatment
- April 8, 2020: Stress Management Tips and Available Support from the Maine Tobacco HelpLine
- April 1, 2020: An Update on Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Opportunities
- March 3, 2020: New Statewide Vaping Treatment Services
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- July 2020: African Americans’ Stress and Quitting Tobacco, New Online Course & More
- June 2020: Tobacco Prevention & Treatment for Youth, “Puff Bars” and More
- May 2020: Text Messaging for Tobacco Treatment, Virtual Trainings and More
- April 2020: Psychedelics & Tobacco Treatment, COVID-19 & Smoking, and More
- March 2020: Quit Success Among Tobacco/Cannabis Users, New Vaping Services and More
- February 2020: New Surgeon General’s Report, Behavioral Health Infographics & More
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- May 2020: 2020 Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standard Application Release
- November 2019: 2019 Hospital Gold Star Standards of Excellence Celebration & Wrap-Up
- June 2019: Announcement of Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards Award Winners
- March 2020: Sidekicks E-Newsletter Special Edition: New Vaping Support Resources
- January 2020: Winter Sidekicks E-News
- June 2019: Summer Sidekicks E-News
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.