The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- September 17, 2020: Announcing the Fall 2020 Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Opportunities
- June 3, 2020: Introducing the Maine QuitLink and New Tobacco Treatment Services
- April 30, 2020: New Resources to Support Behavioral Health Tobacco Treatment
- April 8, 2020: Stress Management Tips and Available Support from the Maine Tobacco HelpLine
- April 1, 2020: An Update on Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Opportunities
- March 3, 2020: New Statewide Vaping Treatment Services
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- January 2020: Announcing the Winter-Spring 2020 Tobacco Treatment Training Offerings
- November 2020: Virtual Behavioral Health Basic, Fall Continuing Education Training & Changes to the Newsletter
- October 2020: Tobacco Smoking & Coronary Heart Disease, Virtual Behavioral Health Basic Skills Training, and More
- September 2020: September Basic Skills Training, Hispanics in the U.S. and Tobacco Cessation & More
- August 2020: Tobacco Treatment in Pregnancy, Next Basic Skills Training & More
- July 2020: African Americans’ Stress and Quitting Tobacco, New Online Course & More
- June 2020: Tobacco Prevention & Treatment for Youth, “Puff Bars” and More
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- November 16, 2020: Announcing the Hospital and Healthcare Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awardees
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.