The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Recently Developed CTI Resources (Spring 2019):
Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) Infographics for Schools and Communities: Download on our ENDS & Vaping Resource Page
Digital Display Messages:
- Quit Message 1
- Quit Message 2
- Smoke-Free Home Message 1
- Smoke-Free Home Message 2
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 1: Poster, Digital Display
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 2: Poster, Digital Display
- Secondhand Smoke and Pets 3: Poster, Digital Display
- When You’re Ready to Talk About Tobacco
Rack Card: Secondhand Smoke and Pets
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
CTI Tobacco Control News:
Training and Education E-News:
- September 2019: 2019-2020 Training and Education Offerings
- August 2019: Childhood trauma & smoking, upcoming trainings & more
- July 2019: CTI is hiring, e-referrals to tobacco quitlines & more!
- June 2019: “Heat-not-burn” safety, an ENDS toolkit & more!
- May 2019: Tobacco intervention & severe mental illness, online course update & more!
- April 2019: Risks of e-cigarettes, meet a tobacco treatment specialist & more!
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- September 2019: Save the Dates – 2019 Hospital Gold Star Standards of Excellence
- June 2019: Announcement of Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards Award Winners
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.