The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
CTI Tobacco Control News:
Training and Education E-News:
- November 2019: Incentives for Quitting, Vaping and Pregnancy, and More
- October 2019: ENDS & Vaping resources, Job Openings & More
- September 2019: 2019-2020 Training and Education Offerings
- August 2019: Childhood trauma & smoking, upcoming trainings & more
- July 2019: CTI is hiring, e-referrals to tobacco quitlines & more!
- June 2019: “Heat-not-burn” safety, an ENDS toolkit & more!
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- September 2019: Save the Dates – 2019 Hospital Gold Star Standards of Excellence
- June 2019: Announcement of Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards Award Winners
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.