The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
CTI Tobacco Treatment & Prevention Material Database
A repository of all tobacco treatment, training and prevention related materials developed by CTI or with CTI related brands.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- August 19, 2023: Tailored Commercial Tobacco Treatment Service: American Indian Commercial Tobacco Program
- March 1, 2022: Tailored Tobacco Treatment Services for Teens: My Life, My Quit
- February 16, 2022: Save the Date – 2022 Tobacco Treatment and Prevention Conference
- January 12, 2022: Spring 2022 Tobacco Treatment Training Opportunities
- November 30, 2021: Maine QuitLink Expands Medication Support for MaineCare Members
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- December 2022: Quarterly Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Newsletter
- September 2022: Quarterly Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Newsletter
- June 2022: Quarterly Tobacco treatment Training & Education Newsletter
- March 2022: Quarterly Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Newsletter
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
Training & Education Soundbites:
- February 2023: Referrals to the Maine QuitLink: Quick, Easy, Effective
- November 2022: Secondhand and Thirdhand Smoke: Let’s Talk About It
- August 2022: Brunswick Maine’s Municipal Flavor Sales Ban: A Celebrated Victory
- May 2022: Tobacco Policy and Treatment in the Behavioral Health Setting
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- E-Cigarette and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.