The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
CTI Tobacco Treatment & Prevention Material Database
A repository of all tobacco treatment, training and prevention related materials developed by CTI or with CTI related brands.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- March 1, 2022: Tailored Tobacco Treatment Services for Teens: My Life, My Quit
- February 16, 2022: Save the Date – 2022 Tobacco Treatment and Prevention Conference
- January 12, 2022: Spring 2022 Tobacco Treatment Training Opportunities
- November 30, 2021: Maine QuitLink Expands Medication Support for MaineCare Members
- June 3, 2020: Introducing the Maine QuitLink and New Tobacco Treatment Services
- April 30, 2020: New Resources to Support Behavioral Health Tobacco Treatment
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- March 2022: Quarterly Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Newsletter
- December 2021: Quarterly Tobacco Treatment Training & Education Newsletter
- September 2021: New Training Season Announced
- June 2021: Welcome Back to the Training and Education Newsletter!
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- March 2022: Application Period Open: Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awardees
- November 2021: Announcing the Hospital and Healthcare Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awardees
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
Training & Education Soundbites:
- May 2022: Tobacco Policy and Treatment in the Behavioral Health Setting
- February 2022: An Interview with a Maine District Tobacco Prevention Partner
- November 2021: The Gray Area of E-Cigarettes: Considering the Potential Benefit as a Treatment Option
- August 2021: Interview with a Tobacco Treatment Specialist – Frequently Asked Questions
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- E-Cigarette and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.