The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence maintains a variety of different tools, including brochures, fact sheets, rack cards and electronic resources to support tobacco prevention, treatment and policy efforts.
Read Recent CTI Newsletters:
- September 29, 2021: 2021-2022 Tobacco Treatment Training Opportunities
- June 3, 2020: Introducing the Maine QuitLink and New Tobacco Treatment Services
- April 30, 2020: New Resources to Support Behavioral Health Tobacco Treatment
- March 3, 2020: New Statewide Vaping Treatment Services
Tobacco Treatment and Education E-News:
- September 2021: New Training Season Announced
- June 2021: Welcome Back to the Training and Education Newsletter!
Breathe Easy Announcements:
- September 2021: Application Announcement – Healthcare and Hospital Gold Star Standards of Excellence Program
- June 2021: Announcing the Behavioral Health and Higher Education Gold Star Standards of Excellence Awards
To stay up to date around CTI programs and tobacco control news by signing up for our different newsletter lists.
Training & Education Soundbites:
- Tobacco-Related Tools: Find tools and information to support quitting tobacco and smoke exposure.
- ENDS and Vaping Tools: Find resources and information to address electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and vaping
- Local Prevention Partners: Find a listing of our District Tobacco Prevention Partners organized by county, these partners can provide technical assistance related to policy and program changes.
- Policy Tools: Find tools and information regarding creating smoke and tobacco-free environments.
- Provider Tools: Find a variety of resources, including toolkits, for clinical and behavioral health providers on addressing tobacco use and treatment.