As a social service provider, you are a trusted resource for your clients who are asking about tobacco use. You can increase their odds of successfully quitting tobacco or vaping by providing a brief intervention and connecting clients to evidence-based tobacco treatment, like the Maine QuitLink.
Resources and support is available for providers:
- Need local support? Contact your District Tobacco Prevention Partner.
- Download the Social Service Provider Toolkit – this training resource includes information about the Maine QuitLink, making a referral and information for clients.
- Get Trained: The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence provides a variety of tobacco cessation trainings and education programs for providers and clinical staff throughout the state of Maine. Learn more.
- Provider Tobacco Treatment Tools
- Video Tools: Connecting Patients and Clients to the Maine QuitLink
Refer Clients to the Maine QuitLink
Please complete this form to connect your client to the Maine QuitLink. They will receive a call from a Quit Coach with more information and have the opportunity to enroll in the free Maine QuitLink program.