ENDS & VapingThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of resources related ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems) and vaping. For information on tobacco use and exposure, please visit our Tobacco resource page.
Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services
Text MAINE to 88709
This is Quitting is a free, confidential texting program with evidence-based tips to help 13-24 year olds quit vaping.
1-844-9NO-VAPE or [email protected]
Through the Maine QuitLink any adult or youth resident can receive services to assist those who vape and want to quit, those needing assistance in how to support a loved one who vapes, and anyone with a general question about vaping.
Enroll online free course, including videos, articles and resources
The Live Vape Free program is focused on supporting parents and other concerned adults on the topic of vaping. This free online course is designed to provide you with insights, tips, tools and resources to have conversations about vaping with the teens in your life. Move through the course at your own pace, the course and videos are mobile-friendly.
Download the Vaping Conversation Guide for Parents
1-800-QUIT-NOW or MaineQuitLink.com
Phone and web-based services to support youth and adults with evidence-based treatment for tobacco use, including vaping, that is free and confidential.
- MH CTI ENDS Adult Policy Statement (updated: October 2019)
- MH CTI ENDS Youth Policy Statement (released: October 2019)
- E-Cigarette Rack Card
- Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services Palm Card
Schools and Communities
Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS): Updated March 2020
- An Introduction to ENDS & Vaping Infographic
- School Tobacco Policy Framework Infographic
- Tobacco and ENDS Prevention Resources Infographic
- Tobacco and Nicotine Treatment Resources Infographic
- Addressing Tobacco Use and Vaping with Positive and Restorative Practices Infographic
Law Information for Schools: Updated March 2020
- Understanding Tobacco Laws for Maine Schools Infographic
- Maine’s Updated School Tobacco Law (LD152, takes effect 9/19/19) Infographic
Nicotine: Updated March 2020
- Understanding Addiction and Potential Harms Infographic