ENDS & VapingThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of resources related ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems) and vaping. For information on tobacco use and exposure, please visit our Tobacco resource page.
- MH CTI ENDS Adult Policy Statement (updated: October 2019)
- MH CTI ENDS Youth Policy Statement (released: October 2019)
- E-Cigarette Rack Card
- Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services Palm Card
Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services
This is Quitting is a free, confidential texting program with evidence-based tips to help 13-24 year olds quit vaping.
Download promotional materials for the Youth Texting Program:
Through the Maine Tobacco HelpLine any adult or youth resident can receive services to assist those who vape and want to quit, those needing assistance in how to support a loved one who vapes, and anyone with a general question about vaping.
Maine QuitLink: 1-800-QUIT-NOW or MaineQuitLink.com
Phone and web-based services to support youth and adults with evidence-based treatment for tobacco use, including vaping, that is free and confidential.
Schools and Communities
Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS): Updated March 2020
- An Introduction to ENDS & Vaping Infographic
- School Tobacco Policy Framework Infographic
- Tobacco and ENDS Prevention Resources Infographic
- Tobacco and Nicotine Treatment Resources Infographic
- Addressing Tobacco Use and Vaping with Positive and Restorative Practices Infographic
Law Information for Schools: Updated March 2020
- Understanding Tobacco Laws for Maine Schools Infographic
- Maine’s Updated School Tobacco Law (LD152, takes effect 9/19/19) Infographic
Nicotine: Updated March 2020
- Understanding Addiction and Potential Harms Infographic