ENDS & VapingThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of resources related ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems) and vaping. For information on tobacco use and exposure, please visit our Tobacco resource page.
- MH CTI ENDS Adult Policy Statement (updated: October 2019)
- MH CTI ENDS Youth Policy Statement (released: October 2019)
- E-Cigarette Rack Card
Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services
This is Quitting: Text MAINE to 88709
A free, confidential texting program from the Truth Initiative designed to help teens and young adults quit vaping.
Vaping Support: 1-844-9NO-VAPE or [email protected]
The vaping support line at the Maine Tobacco HelpLine is available for Maine adults (parents, providers, school officials, general public, etc.) to provide support and resources for those who vape, those needing assistance in working with a loved one who is vaping, or anyone with a general question about vaping.
Maine Tobacco HelpLine: 1-800-207-1230 or TheQuitLink.com
Phone and web-based services to support youth and adults with evidence-based treatment for tobacco use, including vaping, that is free and confidential.
Schools and Communities
Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS):
- An Introduction to ENDS & Vaping Infographic
- School Tobacco Policy Framework Infographic
- Tobacco Prevention Resources Infographic
- Tobacco Treatment Resources Infographic
- Addressing ENDS Use with Positive and Restorative Practices Infographic
Law Information for Schools:
- Overview of Maine Laws Infographic
- Maine’s Updated School Tobacco Law (LD152, takes effect 9/19/19) Infographic
- Understanding Addiction and Potential Harms Infographic