Resources to Address E-Cigarettes & VapingThe MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence has a variety of resources related e-cigarettes and vaping. For information on tobacco use and exposure, please visit our Tobacco resource page.
Maine Quit Vaping & Support Services
My Life, My Quit
Text “Start My Quit” to 36072, MyLifeMyQuit.com, or 1-855-891-9989
My Life, My Quit is a free and confidential service for teens who want help quitting all forms of tobacco including smoking, vaping, or chewing. Tailored quit coaching is available via text, web chat and phone.
1-800-QUIT-NOW or MaineQuitLink.com
The Maine QuitLink offers free, confidential quit coaching and medication for Maine residents who use tobacco products, including e-cigarettes. Individuals can choose from a variety of digital and phone based programs to meet them where they are in their quitting process.
- MH CTI E-Cigarette Adult Policy Statement (updated: March 2022)
- MH CTI E-Cigarette Youth Policy Statement (updated: March 2022)
- E-Cigarette Rack Card, Translations: Arabic, Portuguese, Somali, Spanish
- Tips for Talking to Teens About Vaping & Vaping Resources Rack Card
- Vaping Conversation Guide for Parents
- Download My Life, My Quit Promotional Materials